|FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What's Included in The Program?
- Private, shared, or group accommodations on our private 120-acre ranch in the rural hills of southern Indiana.
- Private room unless you bring a friend and want to share a room at a reduced rate. You will have full access to all the common areas (kitchen, living areas, hot tubs, exercise area, etc.). There will be maid services once a week and daily "tidy up" service.
- Our accommodations won't meet a 5 star luxury hotel accommodations, but it's clean and well-maintained. Our facility is a restored farm and outbuildings that have been remodeled and renovated over the past four years. It's a working Elk ranch with a grape vineyard and lot's of natural wildlife and scenic trails.
- All daily meals, protein supplements and snacks will be provided.
- Nutritional assessment and guidance from fitness professionals and our own staff medical doctor. (Physician consultations with a separate, additional charge.)
- HRT or Hormone replacement lectures and therapy on-site during scheduled sessions. Learn about HGH, human growth hormone, testosterone, insulin levels, estrogen, thyroid functioning and effects on weight management.
- Health and Fitness Assessments
- One (1) Massage or Reikki session per week
- Movies and sports on our sixteen foot movie screen
- Private on-site 9 hole golf course just for our guests and not open to the public
- Lectures on a variety of topics (nutrition, meal planning, grocery shopping, cooking classes)
- Introduction to sprouting, wheat grass, and living foods.
- We will teach you how to cook in the kitchen and prepare a week's worth of quality food, so you are cooking every day at home. We will teach you exactly what to cook and how to cook so that your food is delicious and will help you reach your fat loss and/or fitness goals.
- We'll teach you to prepare some proven body building meals. You'll learn how to make a few dishes from RAW restaurants. You will be hands on in the kitchen!
Am I coming to starve myself?
If you choose an aggressive fasting program, that's up to you. You may be surprised how easily you adjust to the lower calorie intake. You are coming to our retreat to learn how to eat delicious healthy foods and fuel your body to improve your strength and energy level and lose the weight FAST! If you get hungry, there the program guidelines will help move you through it. Also, we offer medically supervised programs to help you conquer those cravings.
What if the program is too hard or easy?
We know that everyone is at different fitness levels. We take pride in offering several fitness programs that are challenging to everyone no matter their age or fitness level. Current age range in the program is from 25 to 65 with body fat levels ranging as high as 40% and as low as 15%.
Will insurance pay for my camp experience?
There are are some insurance plans that will cover some or all of the cost related to fitness programs with a prescription from our physician. Please contact your insurance provider to find out if any of the costs are covered and how to take advantage of the benefits.
What makes your program better than the rest out there?
Our program gets better results and costs less than other similar programs. We stay focused on getting you the best results possible. We have developed a positive, supportive, group environment to help you through your weakest times and keep you busy and in good spirits.
What will I be doing while I am there?
Our program is built around scientific, evidence-based knowledge effective methods of losing the fat and keeping it off. It's just hard work, proper technique, and dedication. We will have a wide variety of activities such as hiking, weight lifting, yoga, boot camp, and educational classes. Be ready work hard 6-8 hours every day to get the body you've been dreaming of.
All fitness and training activities including but not limited to:
- Daily Boot Camp
- Two hikes a day
- Kick boxing - self defense classes
- Daily personal weight training
- Group Adventure Activities – canoeing, kayaking, snow skiing, walking tours of nearby historical sites (Additional fees may apply)
- Pole fitness sessions
- Daily colonics (if you wish!)
- Two gyms on site open 24/7
- 1600 sq foot weight and yoga gym
- 2400 sq foot martial arts/kick boxing and pole fitness studio
- Fishing on-site
- Shooting sports on-site
- And….Work on the ranch if you feel up to it!
Call us today to discuss your needs and goals: 1-812-709-0827